Businesses servicing one or many waste streams within water management are challenged by a shrinking workforce, imposed government compliance and high safety standards. Managing these challenges combined with an increase in business demand from industries dependent on the water supply to manufacture their products has water treatment businesses looking for ways to optimise their service chain.
Automation of your water service business will improve efficiencies allowing your organisation to:
- Easily adhere to compliance with government standards by automating the capture of regulatory forms.
- Automate and track important safety standards.
- Grow your service revenue with the ability to take on new water treatment offerings.
- Ease of use mobile application readily adopted by an older workforce and expected by a younger generation.
- When you can clearly see what’s happening in the service chain, costs become easier to manage.
- Improve job documentation by on-site capture of pictures and videos stamped with time and date as well as latitude and longitude.
- Improve collaboration between your field workers and home office.
Visit our Resources page to learn more about FieldAware’s benefits.